wine dosmode

BillEBadd at BillEBadd at
Wed Mar 28 10:10:46 CST 2001

I was told WINE does not run DOS programs (for some very good
reasons.) Use dosemu, now past version 1.0 (stable.) It works very
well for me; it can really be called quite peppy.

Of course VMWare and Win4Lin will run a dosbox.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:26:54 +0200, Marcus Roeckrath
<marcus.roeckrath at> spilled beer on the keyboard and the
resulting short-circuit sent this: