TransGaming and SourceForge

Bernhard Mogens Ege bme at miba.auc.dk
Thu Mar 29 04:17:30 CST 2001

>> RedHat 7.0
>>

> Read the Transgaming download page, there is a header file which you must
> download and insert into your /usr/include/opengl/ directory (or something like
> that) if you are running Red Hat 7.0

> I had the same problem myself, and this cleared up everything perfectly

Yes, well, I knew I read something about the glext.h file, but as I
already one, I figured this wasn't the problem. Also wine normally
compiles fine with the existing glext.h file. The Transgaming glext.h
file is somewhat bigger, though. I'll try and replace the existing
file with the transgaming one.

Thanks.

Bernhard