Pegasus & Wine

Jeremy Stent stentj at localhost.com
Sat Mar 31 17:46:31 CST 2001

Hello,
    I was a happy Wine user running Pegasus for a while, and then the
pace of progress overtook my enthusiasm (I didn't feel like upgrading
all of the RPM's on my RH6.X box to acomodate the newer glibc, etc.)
Recently I have started with a new Hard Drive, installed RH 7.0, and
upgraded the necessary RPM's.  Pegasus starts up fine, and seems to be
doing OK, except whenever I am trying to download mail (from localhost
(127.0.0.1)), it connects, identifies the number of messages to
download, and then errors out with a 0H message returned from the mail
server.
    I am running a stripped build of wine from dataparty for 033101, on
a slightly upgraded RH7.0 box, with a 2.4.1 kernel.  Can someone please
tell me what I have to do to get Pegasus to download my mail again?
Pine a nice program, but I am used to Pegasus, and have all of my files
stored there.  I also sort of prefer graphics.
    Thanks in advance,
        Jeremy Stent