Wine and game The Realm

cacook at freedom.net cacook at freedom.net
Tue May 1 10:23:29 CDT 2001

I take it you are not running Wine internal "dll's"?

If not, I think you were closest when you got the empty dialogbox.  I got this exact symptom when trying to install Netscape as a test.

Others may have better ideas, but I suggest re-running wineconfig, and installing all servicepacks on whatever Winders you are using & running Regclean.  This fixed my problem.  Note: Win2k is not a good match for Wine.
--
C.

The best way out is always through.
      - Robert Frost  A Servant to Servants, 1914