IE5 and Outlook98 under Wine

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed May 2 08:08:17 CDT 2001

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get IE5 and Outlook98 to run
under any wine implementation?  I have  RH 6.2 with CodeWeavers wine
installed WITHOUT a Windoze partition.  (I have to have these for work,
that's why!)  When I start the install, the setup routine runs but the
setup.exe comes back saying my Windows language is not English, so I need to
remove the Desktop Update and retry.  I've tried adding "-dll
shell,shell32,commctrl,comctl32=n" but to no avail.
Any suggestions?