problem with United Devices Agent

zwierzy zwierzy at spam.fe
Thu May 3 19:16:03 CDT 2001

>Error 5 is access denied.
>Check first if your dos partition is mounted read only.

I forgot to mention that vfat partition was mounted rw (and also
noexec,nosuid,nodev,uid=500,gid=50).
Also I'm running wine as a root (for now) - not su - root
owns x-server. That "acces denied" status message maybe is related to
cdrom or other drive which are mentioned in config but not accesible/
mounted?
Those logs were written on that partition, so I think that is not the
problem (or maybe I'm missing something?).

--
Szczudlowski Jerzy [/|./`/< _/@2b]
email: zwierzy_ape_jedwab_dot_net_dot_pl