Triggering program from a daemon

Michael michael at REMOVE_alien.com
Sun May 6 16:49:40 CDT 2001

Hi Andreas,
And thanks for your answer. I am a little bit closer now. It appear that
running the program under X windows actually runs & completes the program.
Also, simply changing the driver from x11drv to ttydrv makes it
more probable to run when X is not present.

However, triggering the little program as a CGI from a web server
is trickier as the server is run as nobody, and there is no config file to
match.

I am experimenting currently; but if someone knows for sure it is
not possible to run wine as a CGI program from a web server,
please stop me now... ;-)

/Michael

news:9d48v8$oko$2 at news.BelWue.DE...