Win2K registry not loading correctly

fat fat at none.non
Mon May 14 01:22:44 CDT 2001

In article <9bnvv4$a7dhr$1 at ID-29874.news.dfncis.de>, "Benjamin Greiner"
<benjamin.greiner at gmx.net> wrote:

Specify under [wine]
"Profile" = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\User"
or whatever your username/directory is.  It will then see NTUSER.DAT and
use that when you load an app (it also gets smart and loads the rest of
the registry, including hkey_local_machine and the all that.  That is the
only way I know to get it to use NT registrys

(kind of makes sense, since
the full registry cannot be loaded by NT unless it knows what user is
logged in...well, it could, but how would it know which user's prefs to
use?)

Dan