Microsoft "Windows for Linux"

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Tue May 15 08:17:46 CDT 2001

FYI...Win4Lin is coming out with version 3.0 this month (May).  It will have
M$ Exchange hooks in the program so those of us that have to use Outlook 98
to connect to an Exchange server can use Win4Lin.

Is there any work in progress with WINE to do this?  That's really what I
need.  I prefer Wine to Win4Lin.