Newsgroup or WineHQ?

Andreas Mohr zstkyu9001 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 17 11:06:11 CDT 2001

Bob Goodwin <goodie1 at pacbell.net> wrote:
> I am new to Wine although I'm not new to Linux. I have posted a couple
> of bug reports at WineHQ. Then I noticed bug reports showing up here. Am
> I contacting the wrong place? I also submitted a patch for one of those
> bugs. Now I'm wondering if there is anybody at WineHQ to see that patch.
> Should I post my patch here?
Well, you didn't subscribe to the list, so it magically found its way
into my list admin interface for approval.

> Also, I can open an ftp to winehq but then I can't cd to pub, or ls or
> anything else.
OK, that's enough.
Now it's finally a "real" FAQ:
http://wine.codeweavers.com/fom-meta/cache/443.html

(we need to care about FAQ stuff much more anyway)

Andreas Mohr

--
In case you need to contact me later, my real (non-temporary) address is
(initial first name).(last name)@mailto.de