Win dll used with a Linux executable

Andreas Mohr zstkyu9001 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 17 11:10:44 CDT 2001

Bill Medland <medbi01 at accpac.com> wrote:
> I haven't tried myself but might WineLib handle it?
Yep, it does.

The original author might want to check out the avifile project,
which does exactly that.
The Winelib User Guide might help, too.

Please reply with appropriate quoting style next time
(yeah, I know, you're using that infamous Microsoft client, but at least
try it).

Andreas Mohr

--
In case you need to contact me later, my real (non-temporary) address is
(initial first name).(last name)@mailto.de