[HELP] Fn keys

yves-gablin at ifrance.com yves-gablin at ifrance.com
Fri May 18 02:59:51 CDT 2001

Hi,
I'm Yves and I'm new to this list.
I use Wine as Win98 but without Windows, on a
ReiserFS directory.

I use Wine to run Stew, an Atari ST emulator, which
seems to be the successor of Winston0.5. I run it in
a 800x600 Wine Desktop, in managed=Y mode.
While using the emulator, I can't use the Fn keys.
For example, if the program's asking to press F1 for
this and F2 for that, I can do neither.

I don't know if the problem lies with Wine, Stew, or
the combination. I tried to use the only Fn key used
by Wine: Alt-F4. Unfortunately, Alt-F4 is used by
gnome, and if I have 2 windows in the Wine desktop
and I press Alt-F4 then the entire Wine desktop is
closed instead...

Does anyone know anything that could help me?
Thanks!