[HELP] file access

yves-gablin at ifrance.com yves-gablin at ifrance.com
Fri May 18 03:18:02 CDT 2001

I use Wine to run Stew, an Atari ST emulator, which
seems to be the successor of Winston0.5. I run it in
a 800x600 Wine Desktop, in managed=Y mode.
While using Stew, I can't access .ST files.

I "Insert Disk A:", then I choose the file in the
Wine file selector. I valid my choice and then: Wine
disapears (exit or crash...). I don't know if the
problem lies within Wine, Stew, or the combination.

Does anyone know anything that could help me?
Thanks!