[HELP] DPMS

yves-gablin at ifrance.com yves-gablin at ifrance.com
Fri May 18 03:25:53 CDT 2001

Hi,
I'm Yves and I'm new to this list.
I use Wine as Win98 but without Windows, on a
ReiserFS directory.

Every once in a while, I try to run a dos program in
wcmd (unix compiled & launched). My main purpose is
to test Atari ST emulators.
Always, the dos program wants to access memory in
"real mode". There's something about the first 64Ko
of memory, then it always ends with a message about
there being no "DPMS".
With the last patch applied (20010418), I have an
additional hint, something like: "download file
dpms-xxx.zip", a message seemingly from Wine.

Does anyone know anything that could help me?
Thanks!