makefile converter

Joseph Krauze krauze at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri May 18 09:37:56 CDT 2001

Thanks for the tip.  I was already looking into installing wine on my
RedHat 7.1.  By the way, what is the "best" site to do this from?
I am mainly dealing with makefiles that are generated by MS VC++ project
(.dsp) as you assumed.  Looks like I will be abandoning my ambitious
attempt to write a converter script.  However, if the need arises I will
definitely take a close look to see if I can expand winemaker's capability
to parse the .dsp files and generate the makefiles.  Since I am working on
a project for a company that has written all their code in VC++ I might
well have to do that or just rewrite all the makefiles (which I would
rather not do).
If you have any more suggestion or tips, they would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Joseph