MMJB for Linux

Bill Hartwell whartwel at zianet.spamthis.com
Sat May 19 18:20:22 CDT 2001

Has anyone managed to get this program to work? It's packaged with a wine
package that it allegedly needs (instead of your usual wine installation)
to work - but all I get when I try to run it as packaged is the following
message:

err:seh:UnhandledExceptionFilter Couldn't start debugger (debugger/winedbg
134628960 36) (2)
Read the documentation on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

When I try to run it as a normal wine program, I get multiple screens of
fixme messages regarding my Type1 fonts, then a winedbg console window
pops up and I have utterly no clue where to go from there, other than to
quit out of it entirely.