Starcraft..

Joel Harris Borsack jborsack at home.com
Sat May 19 18:28:05 CDT 2001

How would a newbie to linux go about making this change, i have starcraft
installed and it runs, but it tries to change screen res. and the monitor
goes crasy on the freq. I can barely make out the screen and have to hit
esc to get out when the menu comes up, at that point the res goes back to
my original setting of 1024x768x32

I am using mandrake 8.0, and Xconfigurator doesn't recognize a setting of
640x480x8 but 16,24,32 do exist, and a res of 640x400x8 exists.

Any suggestions would be helpful.