Need Wine-20001222.tar.gz

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun May 20 06:47:21 CDT 2001

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Kenton Groombridge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an application that I use that only worked on Wine-20001222 and a
> few earlier versions.  I accidentally deleted my copy and when I tried
> to download it again, it was no longer posted on any of the sites that I
> know that carry the source files.  If somebody could send me another
> link to a site for downloading or even email the program to me would be
> great.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken
>
> --
> Kenton Groombridge
> kgroombr at clds.net
> http://web.infoave.net/~kgroombr/

I have the tar, also (I think) all patch files from 970525 to the
present, but only email to send it.  Maybe you would do best to get the
earliest tarball you can find at the wine ftp sites, and I could send
you the diff file(s) you need to reverse patch it.  Or I can split and
mail the tar and you can cat it together, but it will take a while.  Or
I could split it onto 4 floppies and snail mail it.

Lawson

| We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
| Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.