you don't know jack ??

Andre Messerschmidt andre.messerschmidt at infineon.com
Mon May 21 05:14:27 CDT 2001

mmh at gmx.net (Moritz Moeller-Herrmann) wrote in
<9e5ld5$2ar$2 at trumpet.uni-mannheim.de>:

Hi.

>Has anyone gotten this game  to run? Neither the nt nor the win16
>versions work for me.. :-(

With Wine 20010418 I got it partly working.
When using the desktop argument graphics and sound are working but the game
is not responding to any inputs from the keyboard. .-(
I did not check the newest version of wine, maybe it is fixed there.

YDKJ2 and YDKJ3 (german versions) do not work due to copy protection
mechanisms and I could not find a suitable patch.

If you can get it to work I would be delighted to hear about it. ;-)

so long
Andre