Unreal again

Pasztor Szilard silicon at falcon.sch.bme.hu
Wed May 23 14:10:46 CDT 2001

S.:
> Where exactly is the vertical power generator so I can check it out....
> No problem with saving and reading with my Unreal under UT config......
> The original look of Unreal... (Nali Castle and Menu).

In the first (maybe second?) map, there is a corridor with bends where you
get locked in while lights are shut in steps and a monster appears. This
happens when you push the 2 buttons to deactivate the forcefield in the
middle. At the buttons, there are 2 vertical columns with blue lightnings in
them and they weren't displayed for me with the UT engine.

> Got a beta installer if you want it... (bash script)

I know, ta i have it :) tried already.