Windows programs not creating directories

Jado jado at nospam.jado.org
Fri Nov 2 13:23:59 CST 2001

Hi all, not sure if this problem is mentioned anywhere but I've looked
everywhere I can think with no luck. My problem is when I'm installing
programs and they try to create directories they don't actually manage :)

Everything is working perfectly other than that, I can create the
directories manually and install software (no probs creating the files so
I guess it's not a permissions problem?) run the programs and do
everything I need to do. But it's doing my head in having to create all
the directories by hand.

Anyone know what the problem/fix is here?

Thanks,
Jado.