One VERY discouraged newbie...

Mike Sowka msowka at doe.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 2 13:40:19 CST 2001

Thanx everyone for your help...
I managed to figure out my old problem... ( I didn't have write
permission int my C:\ duhH!!!!)
Plasma: yeah Drive X worked great...

BUT NOW:

when trying to rund Counter-Strike under regular wine... when I double
click on a server it says I dont' have the cstrike custom game
installed!!!! I do... ofcourse.

trying winex the whole thing crashed when I try to start a game... even when I try to go into a console.. :(

OH WELL... any suggestions ? Thank You,
Mike

--
|      Mike Sowka                     o      _     _         _         |