Two different windows configurations

Joseba García Etxebarria josebagar at correo.euskalnet.net
Mon Nov 5 14:15:31 CST 2001

Hi,

i have compiled winex from source, and i also have windows 98 with directx
8.0 running in my computer.
I would like wine not to use my real windows 98 configuration, but a new one,
with its own libraries, this is because i know i should not try to emulate
real Directx.
I think wine can create a fake windows directory which contains all the
libraries, but don't know how to create it.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Joseba

PD:i'm running suse linux professional 7.2 and windows 98 SE, as well as
wineX i downloaded (as source) from the CVS link in the official transgaming
page.