Unable to get full filename

rroque at ig.com.br rroque at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 6 10:22:37 CST 2001

Thanks Uwe Bonnes,

:. I figured out that the only way to get my program working is by running the
program from the directory where the Windows is mounted. In my case is
/mnt/win98. So, if I type 'cd /mnt/win98' and run my program everything works
fine. I concluded Wine take the actual directory as root from any file you try
to access. At least this is what is happening with me.

Roque