lotus notes, wine

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Nov 7 04:52:27 CST 2001

Gijs <gijsh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
: My previous message has no reall debugging info. I looked at the 74 k output
: myself, but saw nothing serious (not Err, nothing).. so I decided to run
: it again as root.

: # cp -p /home/gijs/.wine/config /root/.wine/config

: enables me to run wine /c/notes/notes.exe as root

: & it seems to work! (I am looking at the first Lotus welcome page.)

A need to run wine as root normally means that you have inadequate rights on
a windows partition you  configured to use with wine.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de