Embellish ?

Andreas Mohr Usenet 10/01 a31dgo001 at sneakemail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:19:23 CST 2001

Daeron <daeronREMOVE at thisfandom.net> wrote:
> Daeron wrote:
>> Has anyone gotten Embellish (by Dadaware http://www.dadaware.com ) to run
>> under wine?
>>
>  Otherwise can someone verify what the below message means when I try to
> run the Embellish program.

>  fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for 0001869f
Huh ??
That's a *very* strange STATUS_xxx value !

Hmm, OTOH this is 99999 in decimal notation.

Oh, and 99999 is ERROR_UNKNOWN in Wine :-)

Why it tries to translate a *winerror* constant ERROR_UNKNOWN from an NT
*status code* to a DOS error is completely beyond me.
Something seems to be pretty fishy here...

Try to find out where this ERROR_UNKNOWN gets set in wine (--debugmsg +relay)
and then try to find out why the hell a completely misplaced
RtlNtStatusToDosError gets invoked for this.

--
Andreas Mohr, Renningen, Germany
In case you need to contact me after expiry of temporary email address: