problem with wineinstall : regapi cannot find libntdll.so

Omar Benhamid benhamo1 at cti.ecp.fr
Fri Nov 9 06:28:44 CST 2001

Hi,
	I am trying to compile wine, well i just done ./configure and make
depend && make stuff. After compilation finished (successfully). I
discovered wineinstall, i tried to use it but the problem is that regapi
returns an error : it cannot find shared object libntdll.so, even when i
symlink it in programs/regapi/ in my root compilation directory and in
/ust/local/lib (i am installing wine in another partition so i used
--prefix=/mnt/data/programs/wine in ./configure).
	Can anyone help me solving this ?

--
Omar