can I use _beginthread and _endthread in winelib ?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Nov 11 14:29:57 CST 2001

On 11 Nov 2001, Felix Natter wrote:

> hi,
>
> how can I use _beginthread with winelib (I get "undefined reference") ?
>
> thanks,

Use winemaker.  Winelib doesn't define _beginthread as a linux symbol,
so if you refer to it as such it tends to be undefined.  Winemaker knows
what it is doing with winelib programs, even if you don't.

Lawson

panic: detected rogue system administrator!!
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.