CVS working now, but why?

Gerson Kurz gerson.kurz at t-online.de
Mon Nov 12 14:25:53 CST 2001

Ove Kaaven wrote:

> This probably means that you *still* have that broken cvs tree, *still*
> need to change CVS/Root in all subdirectories, and *still* needs to
> complain to Andi...

Many thanks, you were absolutely right! I've written a small python script
that changes all CVS/Root files, and now cvs login/update works as
intended.

For those who care, here is the script (tested with Andi's CVS archive).
You can change the last line to point to a cvs server of your choice.

----------- changelog.py ----------------
#!/usr/bin/python

import os, sys
from stat import *