Good free Web Graphics Progmans

Ian Molton imolton at clara.net
Wed Nov 14 02:26:24 CST 2001

On a sunny Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:26:01 +0000 v gathered a sheaf of electrons
and etched in their motions the following immortal words:

> Ian Molton wrote:

> > I think we're being TROLLED here.
> >
> > dont grace this twerp with a response.
>
> I dont disagree with craig choice is a good thing i use linux myself and
> only linux but i aint a gimp convert but then i dont really use graphics
> that much anyway.
> just cos u got differing views doesnt make you a troll. Im fed up of as
> soon as someone mentions something that they dont like instantly being
> classed as a troll.

And Im fed up with people asking general questions, when they expect a
specific answer, and then complaining when people give an answer they dont
like. It might not be trolling to the letter of the law, but its as good
as.

Just for reference, here is the original question. Note the lack of any
specific request for WINDOWS software...

   "Does anyone know of any good graphics software - preferrably a bit
    better than Photoshop-Pro"

> If feedback isnt given how can the software be
> improved?

As a software developer, I find feedback nice, but I do try to make
improvements myself.