Selling my Nintendo 64 Backup Console! The Ultimate Gaming Station! 758

jpascone at hotmail.com jpascone at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:30:17 CST 2001

Time to sell the N64 goods to make room for the next-gen!

Please only respond to EMAIL as I will not be monitoring the news groups (:

This is really an amazing system.. CDROM based.. If you
can burn your ROM to a CD you can play directly from the
station else you an upload through the parallel port..

This system will allow you to preview Nintendo 64 games
before you buy them or "backup" your existing cartridges!

These devices are no longer manufactured due to a Nintendo lawsuit against the manufacturer!

Some Links
Full Product Review http://www.dextrose.com/info/1224v64-review.htm
The original manual can be found here http://www.dextrose.com/mirror/www.bung.com.hk/support/v64_manual.htm
DX256 Overview http://www.dextrose.com/mirror/www.bung.com.hk/porducts/DX256.htm
DS1 Overview http://www.dextrose.com/mirror/www.bung.com.hk/porducts/Ds1.htm

This Unit is fully loaded...

You Get the Following:

(1) Original Nintendo Station

(2) Expansion Memory Pack for Nintendo Game Station

(3) Super Mario Brothers Cartridge..

Controllers
(4) Naki Black Controller
(5) Naki Yellow Controller
(6) Clear Interact Sharkpad Controller
(7) Black Superpad 64 Controller

Accessories
(8)Original Nintendo Rumble Pack
(9)Original Nintendo Controller Pack
(10)Naki Hyperpack
 Features no battery Force Feedback with 4X RAM
(11)Purple Nyko Hyper Pak Plus Brand New in Plastic Bubble Case
 Features no battery Force Feedback with 4X RAM

(12)The Doc V-64 Unit
 Fully loaded with both 128 MB SIMM Modules

(13)The DX-256
 It is used to store the save data for the games of N64 and it can keep  up
to 256 records. Actually, it replace the EEPROM inside the game  cartridge and data will be saved into it instead of the original  cartridges

(14)The DS-1

 The DS1 game saver is an SRAM emulation adapter for N64 and it has
256Kbits SRAM inside. Actually, it can store 6 records concurrently and  it
should be  used  with the program 'DS1 Manager' This special adapter  is
required for some protected cartridges.

(15) CDs FULL OF ROMS!

When I first bought the unit I collected every ROM for the first few years of
release! You get every disc I ever burned, good or not (

Paid well over $1000.00 for all of this gear.. I am willing to accept
offers over $150.00 plus shipping. I have a PAYPAL account and will accept payment this way or through check \ cashiers check \ etc..

Inquiries can be made to jpascone at Hotmail.com

Thanks!

kldftbqbkumhngznmicrzbmckiiwmzvvegliwybkqyihdote