dreamweaver

v spamndie at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 14 19:02:51 CST 2001

Brett I. Holcomb wrote:

> Have you looked at Quanta?  I use Dreamweaver on windows now and will be
> replacing it with a linux equivalent so I'll be interested in what's out
> there.
>
> v wrote:
>
>> any1 got dreamweaver 3 or 4 working with wine every time i try running it
>> loads up asks for serial i enter it then it segfaults .
>> if it cant be done do you know of a html editor for linux up to the
>> standards of dreamweaver all the ones i have come across so far aint
>> brilliant infact some i would call cack might as well just open emacs and
>> code myself but like dreamweaver cos i can get pro finish with my html
>> code
>>
>> thanks in advance

yeah i hadnt actually tried i did today and i got to say its alright its a
source code editor. I dont think you can edit the actual placing of things
while your actually looking at it.
Oh well.

The difference between windows and linux is:
windows works when it wants and linux just works no matter what.
windows throws a fit when you need it and linux just does it no questions
asked. Oh yeah and about 2 and 1/2 grand