Results of backtrace etc

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Thu Nov 15 14:05:59 CST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:19:12 GMT, Simon at lapraik.co.uk wrote:

>OK, as I needed a new version of wine, plus a new version of RNext Notes
>was now available, I decided to try again from the beginning...
>
>I used cvs (as documented on the website) to download the latest version
>of wine.
>
>I then used ./tools/wineinstall to compile and install wine. No issues
>reported
>
>Checked the installation using winecheck and everything appears OK.
>
>Installed new version of RNext client.
>
>When I try to run "wine notes.exe" now, I get the splash screen, then it
>all stops and the following is displayed in the terminal:

For Lotus Notes, rumor says that you need to setup 3 things

- run nlnotes.exe, not notes.exe
- builtin first for everything under LoadOrder section of config file
(config file means ~/.wine/config)
- desktop mode for the app in the config file, as in

[Appdefaults\\nlnotes.exe\\x11drv]
"desktop"="800x550"

About the debugger, it can't start if the place where
it's installed is not configured as a dos drive in the
config file. Set up /usr/local/bin as Z: or whatever
you want.

Gerard