wine (Starcraft) in second X window: no mouse, sound & keyboard

Alain ghost at oso.xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 18 06:33:04 CST 2001

Hi,

I'm using a script to run Starcraft in a second X window system. (Full
screen) Well I get into the game and then I can do nothing:
Mouse does not work
Keyboard does not work
No sound (or maybe there is but I can't hear it cause I can't move the mouse
over a button.)

When I just use the command "wine starcraft.exe" in my first X window in a
winedesktop (not full screen), the mouse works (after changing from desktop
and then back) and sound also
however keyboard does still not work there either.

Anyone can help me set up wine properly to make the mouse and keyboard work
in full screen?

Thanks,

Alain