Command line trash ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Nov 19 00:29:41 CST 2001

Hi!
  I'm attempting to start setup.exe from office97 package.
  The installer starts but then bails out with the dialog
Wrong parameters on the command line: "
(see the unpaired double quote) and then pops another dialog
with its usage, then exits.
  I'm calling it just with wine setup.exe, no quotes nor
other characters there. I was trying to compensate this character
by putting one more from my command line but I was unable to do it
(for example, calling wine setup.exe '"' resulted in
Wrong parameters on the command line: \"").
  What debug messages to switch on for this case ?

                                       With regards, Pavel Troller