Wine and ntfs

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Nov 19 16:52:24 CST 2001

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Richard Knight wrote:

> Lotus Notes 5.02-5.05 works very well under WIne with no windows
> installation. I'm running Transgaming cvs (wine-20011004) with a patch
> from Gerard/Lawson and everything in Notes functions well. Why not do
> away with the Win NT stuff?
>
> Rick Knight
> (rick at rlknight.com)

Really, that is Gerard's patch.  He found that bug all by himself AFAIK.
I had to look 3 times to see it was a bug, but it was a beauty.  I just
sent a clean copy of the patch I picked from wine-patches.  It is in the
cvs now, too.

Lawson

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.    - Dylan Thomas