Lotus Notes under WinNT 4.0

Gaby Hornik gaby at gabyhornik.de
Tue Nov 20 08:58:22 CST 2001

Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> wrote:
> On 19 Nov 2001, Gaby Hornik wrote:

>> It seems to have problems with ole32.dll:
>> trace:loaddll:MODULE_LoadLibraryExA Loaded module \\
>>    'C:\WINNT\SYSTEM\ole32.dll' : so

> Hm. Just your luck, someone configured your Wine dll overrides to load
> ole32 as "so" instead of "builtin". If so, you should track down the
> perpetrator and LART him?

Hehe, how can I LART myself? :->
I was just following a hint I found by searching google.

Still, Lotus Notes isn't starting. It ends with:
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler ((nil),0) - no error checking or testing yet
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x115c540,1) - no error checking or testing yet

:-(, Gaby
--
Aus "Andromeda": "One head cannot contain all wisdom"
"The Olduvai Cycle" Systems University Archives
mailto: gaby at gabyhornik.de
ICQ: 105106979