Running Nokia Logo Manager ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Nov 21 01:00:03 CST 2001

Hi!
  As subject says, I'm trying to run the Nokia Logo Manager under wine.
It runs, but:
  - The drawing area is filled with white and I cannot draw anything.
    The log shows the following:
    fixme:bitmap:X11DRV_DIB_GetImageBits_1 from 1 bit bitmap with mask R,G,B ff0000,ff00,ff to 1 bit DIB
    Maybe it is related ?
  - The log is flooded (yes, there are zillions of them, choking the whole
    system) with messages
    fixme:resource:FormatMessageA line wrapping (80) not supported.
    I have no idea why the program wants to set the line wrapping so often, but
    it really does.
  - The program cannot establish a connection with the phone (FBUS cable used),
    maybe because of timeouts caused by flooding the log (see above).
  So, even the application itself runs, it seems that some required bits are
missing, rendering it to be totally unusable :-(.
  Has anybody here some hints/experiences with this, or maybe is able to fix
these fixme's ?

                                         With regards, Pavel Troller