Groupwise errors

Brett Simpson simpsonb at hillsboroughcounty.org
Wed Nov 21 15:16:32 CST 2001

I'm trying to run the 32bit version of Groupwise. So far I can install it
without any major hickups but when I actually start to run the Grpwise.exe
it will prompt me to login to the groupwise mail server but bombs out with
a debug xterm. It appears to be able to connect to the groupwise server ok
for verifying the password. If I put in a bogus one it will tell me I have
used the wrong password. What sort of debuging information should I look
for and how can I obtain debug info? If I use --debugmsg +relay it put out
a hug amount of stuff. I would like to learn how to troubleshoot these sort
of things so that I can start working on getting several of our winblows
applications (here at work) running on linux.

Here's a break down of what I have.
Redhat 7.2
Wine release 20011004 & the Wine-Devel via RPM
A full Windows 98 second edition install located under /usr/share/wine-c (I
pulled all of this from a ghost image).

Brett Simpson