Faking system time

Eduardo G. Andrade eduardo at ibiz.com.br
Wed Nov 21 14:51:54 CST 2001

ops,

nevermind, found it myself, pretty straightforwards...

win32/time.c

hacked it, works beautifully.

but, itd be cool to make it a run-time option (like wine --sysdate='20000101')

any hint on that?

TIA.

--

-- SNIP --

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"

| Eduardo G. Andrade                   |
| Ibiz Tecnologia                      |
| eduardo at ibiz.com.br                  |
| 5579-3178 r 224                      |