Is this slowness normal?

D. R. Evans N7DR at arrl.net
Thu Nov 22 16:43:08 CST 2001

A review of my HTML documentation didn't turn up any instance of the word
"wineserver" :-(

Where can I find some info about wineserver can see how to try to start it
persistently?

Incidentally, while I'm waiting for SOL.EXE to actually start, my CPU is
sitting at 0%, so I don't know what wine is doing.

Oh, and I have 384MB of RAM, so that's not the problem (not that anyone has
suggested that it is).

  Doc