write permissions - chapter 2

John Freed john at integrita.com
Sun Nov 25 01:13:22 CST 2001

Presuming in the first sentence you meant "MS Word and Excel", I'll say
"Good Luck." As an earlier reply here noted, Microsoft has booby-trapped
its own programs to refuse to run except under a Microsoft-branded OS.

You might want to look into a Linux-based alternative like OpenOffice.org.

John Freed