Problem displaying images

C McMains mcmains at email.com
Mon Nov 26 17:10:44 CST 2001

I just 'discovered' Wine recently and am interested in running a game
called Diamond Mind Baseball.  Its a pretty basic window interface and
99% of it works fine.  My only problem's have been instead of
displaying JPEGs that serve as a background to the game screen and
splash screen all I see is solid black.

I've tried changing the image formats to PNG and BMP which work
correctly under Windows but still don't work with Wine.  I'd
appreciate any advise anyone could give on how to get this to function
properly or what error messages I should be looking for.  Thanks,

Chris