digital UNIX

Ilja Kamps ikarus at ikarus.ath.cx
Wed Nov 28 07:48:58 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 08:32:40AM -0500, Vincent Filion wrote:
> I have a Digital UNIX Alpha v4.0.825. did wine is working on this kind of
> computer ?

Wine is not designed to run on any platform except x86 (Intel) processors,
I know there are windows apps for windows NT 4 for the Alpha series of
processors, but no developer has an alpha so porting wine to the platform
is a bit of a challange, you could ofcourse help out in such a porting
attempt (technicly it should be possible).