SuSE 7.2 & Outlook

David Mackay monitoreurope at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 09:37:14 CST 2001

Hi,

Our corporate policy kinda forces us to use MS
Exchange and Outlook 98. Wheras we develope embedded
products using Linux and our development team use SuSE
7.2. It seemed the best way around this conundrum was
wine and Outlook (for which we have many licences).
However on installing wine on a dual boot SuSE 7.2 /
WinNT workstation although i can get notebook running
well Outlook complains bitterly. The first error is
Tahoma font is not installed, then i get the more
fatal OMNINT.DLL missing. Has anyone got any ideas? I
am sure someone has written something on the web about
wine and office, any pointers?

Thanks, David