fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00000002 not yet implemented

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Fri Nov 30 12:30:48 CST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:01:00 GMT, Bob Washburne
<rcwash at concentric.net> wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>I am attempting to run Groove Mechanic ( http://www.coyotes.bc.ca )
>under wine.
>
>It is able to get past the licence check and record from the sound card.
>But when I attempt to open a WAV file to process I get the error
>message:
>
>fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00000002 not yet implemented
>
>and the program hangs with focus switching between the GM window and the
>file browser window at about one hertz.  The file open did actually
>appear to work once and I got to the next screen, but I have been unable
>to duplicate that success.

It seems a focus problem - something very nasty to emulate
correctly. Unless it's a problem with sound, but I doubt it (I don't
doubt that there could be problems with sound if you pass this
step anyway ;-))
Try to run in managed mode (wine -managed myap.exe) and in
desktop mode (settable in the config file)
It possibly could change things.

Gerard