debugging my application

Quentin IHateSpam at SpamSux.com
Fri Nov 30 16:59:53 CST 2001

My application seems to come up under wine; I get a window that comes up,
but it never redraws, so I can't tell if my application has crashed or what
is going on.  I would like to try to add in some printfs or other type of
debug statements to my code to see what is going on.  How do I go about
doing this?  Just adding printfs doesn't seem to do anything.  I don't see
any debug statements coming up (where should I see them come up, in the
console window?)  I know that wine and my app are running.

Any ideas?

Quentin.