Mathematica Notebook Frontend

Praedor Tempus praedor at uswest.net
Mon Oct 1 23:08:34 CDT 2001

Christoph Uhlemann wrote:

> I forgot to say that I'm using a WinME installed on my Harddrive. . .

I haven't been able to get much of anything to work with ME.  I am
seriously considering going back to 98.  The only things I've managed to
get working (with the Codeweavers wine, not the wineHQs latest) is mspaint
and wordpad.  With the latest wineHQ stuff (last couple of versions) I
haven't managed to get ANYTHING to run.

I even have my wine setup with "builtin, so, native" for almost everything.
I did this after trying and failing with native first.  ME is just dicked.