wine won't load anything

Rickey Johnson rjohnson25 at
Wed Oct 3 22:30:15 CDT 2001

ok... I just compiled then did a make install. everything seemed to go
well... no errors or hangups but now wine doesn't run if I just type in
wine... now I need to type in /usr/local/bin/wine and when I do that I get
the following error:

error while loading shared libraries: cannot load shared
object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas?