wine wount do anything

gerard patel g.patel at
Thu Oct 4 13:21:30 CDT 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:01:55 +0200 (CEST), Ove Kaaven
<ovehk at> wrote:

>The real problem could be in the last line, which contains the default...
>> "*" = "native, builtin, so"
>(native kernel32 => eek! eek! eek! crash!)

I was thinking (but maybe I misread the code)
that the logic was as following :
- for a list of dlls contained in loader/loadorder.c, the default
is hard-coded
- the line you quote in the config file specify the default
for other dlls (that is, the previous line is not overridden)
- the list of specific dlls in the config file overrides both
previous choices.

As kernel is in the default hardcoded list, and does
not figure in the poster's config file, it should be loaded

I have the same line in my config file and I don't
have any problem.